Hi Get Inky! fans, after trying some new things this year we've decided our challenges will now take place ever other Friday and end on Wednesday at 2pm (PT). We hope this will allow more time to prepare and link up to the challenges.
Thank you for taking the time to update yourself on these changes!
It's time for another challenge, but before we get to that we would like to share with you about our next Design Team Call.
Looking for crafter's to meet the following needs...
- Very active on Facebook & Pinterest; to post and pin as needed or assigned (several times a week).
- Have a current and active blog.
- Must promote Get Inky! whenever possible, and enter your Get Inky! creations into at least one other challenge blog (per creation).
- Available & knowledgeable to post a theme post two times a month (Whatcha Workin On, Mojo Mention, Thoughtful Thursday, etc.) during your term.
- Must participate in Get Inky! blog hops during your term.
- Comment on challenge entries each week.
- Pick your top-5 challenges on time at the close of the each challenge.
- Required to post on your blog as well as Blue Moon Crafting Station blog on your assigned days when projects are due.
- Must be able to work with digital images.
- Copic certification a plus.
- Contribute to the Seasonal Inky Moonbeams Newsletter one time per your term with How To Create A Project, A Stamp Tip, A Product Review, A Copic Coloring Tip, etc.
- Willing to work hard & have FUN!!
- Have a flexible attitude and remember I do too!
- Complete assignments on time or contact me as soon as possible!
- During your term you will receive two stamp sets of your choice from a given selection (one 4x6 and one 6x8) as well as 12 digital images. In addition to that, you will receive one random set, (if there is a new release during your term it will be from that release). If for some reason you cannot fulfill your contracted term, please notice ASAP to work out an agreement.
Please include the following:
- Your blog address.
- Your Pinterest information.
- 3 of your best projects.
- Why you feel you are a good fit for Get Inky! Stamps.
- Favorite stamping techniques.
- Any other design teams you are on.
- Previous design team experience.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you don't try, you'll never know.
We are so EXCITED to announce....
our new stamp sets are in
and they are Peach Tinted Photo Polymer!!
They are our DREAM come TRUE!!
Stamp Sets Available Here!
For our next challenge we're all digging out buttons from all over! Remember your hidden button stash? Now is the time to pull them out and to show us your your crafty entries with your favorite buttons. Here are some of our Design Team members designs to get you started:
We can't wait to see what you create with ALL your favorite buttons!